Why do I love Clark-i-stan so much?
- I am daily reminded of what the Throne of the Father will look like one day when ALL tribes, tongues and nations are together.
- I am constantly reminded how easy my life is simply because I am an American and it keeps me thankful.
- I feel the love of the Father every time I enter a home and am offered some kind of food or drink even when many barely have enough food for themselves and their families.
- I am able to offer my neighbor a ride when I pass him walking to the store (and everywhere else) and I never see him without a smile on his face... that is pure joy.
- Dirty kids run to my car almost every time I pull up and I can't wait to embrace them just as the Father embraces my filthy self.
- I don't feel judgement around most of my foreign friends.
- There is always a story to tell... and they are usually pretty funny... and real.
- Because the Father has made my heart for these people.
- I get to be part of a ch'rch plant with one of the most incredible visions of bringing ALL peoples together.
- I get to watch the Father stir hearts of those that don't know Him yet.
- I am able to share with others the stories of where my foreign friends come from and make them knowledgeable about refugees.
A little bird cleaning action!
And of course, some of the children around wanted to help. :)
Celebrating New Years Eve with some friends.
Erin, I always receive a blessing each time I read His FootPrints....God is continuing to use you in a mighty way spreading His Word...You continue in my prayers; and look forward to your next blog...
ReplyDeleteLove and Peace.....Ann